Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 2015

Hello :o)
There is a little bit of snow on the grass and Halloween is now a distant memory. On to the fun stuff….Christmas card making, gift buying and gift making. November is such a great month to dust off the sizzix machine and get those sleepy stamp sets inked up! I always feel inspired to create in November,  I'm certain it's because of the beautiful holiday paper, Christmas stamps, glitter galore, shimmering ribbon! lol  It's hard to say no to all those teasers. :o)

Close to My Heart has the most adorable Christmas Paper Packet this year. It's traditional in colour scheme but trendy, fresh and new. It's called White Pines.



The White Pines Paper Packet comes with 6-12x 12 Patterned Paper and 6 12x12 Cardstock Sheets. It features adorable festive trees, holly berries, snowflakes and more. The colours  are glacier, fern, cranberry, chocolate  and cashmere (which is quickly becoming my new favourite neutral). 

Here is the Workshop on the Go kit you can purchase for making beautiful Holiday or Winter Themed scrapbooking layouts. Of course you won't be confined to layouts with this kit you can also create some beautiful cards and other paper crafts. It comes with a full paper packet, badge buttons, stamp set, and enamel gems. Adorable. The stamp set is also cricut compatible.  Everything in the kit matches perfectly. 

The White Pines Paper collection also has a Workshop on the Go Card Making kit.  The kit comes with an adorable stamp set, 2 White Pines Patterned paper, 5 12x12 sheets of card stock, 15 white daisy card bases and envelopes, bitty sparkles, Fern thick twine and of course instructions to create 15 beautiful cards. 







Of course you can use the kit and create your own cards. :o)
I did. 





 I made these two simple cards with the White Pines Workshop on the go Cardmaking Kit plus Fern, Cranberry and Cashmere stamp pads.  


I also wanted to show you how easy it is to create cards using the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs. (CTMH version of Project Life) 
I created a super cute and easy to create card using the White Pines Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program plus paper and card stock from the White Pines Paper Packet. 



Here is my card. Isn't it adorable? I still scrapbook traditionally, but I love the little cards that come with the Picture my Life Scrapbooking program. They are great for creating cards and using on traditional layouts. The cards are also absolutely fabulous for journaling. :o)


I also added some thick Fern twine  and a strip of gold glitter paper. I used 3-D Foam tape to attach the pocket card. Isn't the owl adorable????


I have a few more Christmas/Holiday cards to share with you this month so please stay tuned. I also have a few more idea books and Holiday Inspiration booklets so if you know of anyone who would be interested in one please let me know and I can get one to that special person. :o)

Before I go I need to tell you about this month's CTMH campaign.  


This is a great campaign to save big and get a big start on scrapbooking . 
During the month of November purchase a My Legacy album bundle and receive a value pack of Memory Protectors FREE. 
There are 10 BUNDLES to choose from. Check them out HERE
Each bundle includes either a 12x12 D Ring Album or 12x12 Post-bound album, 1 Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack, 1 Fundamental stickers Enchantment pack, 1 Peacock Fundamental Assortment, and 3 sheets of White Daisy card stock. Click on each item for a detailed description. 

It's a fantastic deal. Close to My Heart Albums are fantastic. I only use CTMH Albums, and the memory protectors are so durable and economical. I have only ever used CTMH protectors. You can choose top loading or side loading protectors. (side loading are my absolute favourite!) The keep the dust out and keep your layouts from sliding out the top. 
The Paper Fundamental Packs come with 20 sheets of double sided heavy patterned paper. They are so fun to play. Each pack comes with the ten colours from either the Basics, Whimsy, Adventure or Enchantment colour families. 


Anyways, that's it for today. :o)
Have a fantastic day!!


Nicole M Bailey   
jemolly@yahoo.ca

    






No comments:

Post a Comment