Monday, November 16, 2015

A Couple of Holiday Cards

Hello
I have a couple of  very simple, clean"Holiday" Cards to share with you.
I hate using the word "Holiday" but, these really seem like "Holiday" cards to me. lol :o)
I also added links for all of the products I used. The links are highlighted in blue. That way you can easily view them on my website.

O Christmas Tree

 photo 7d088b5b-bf54-486f-a177-5fbb3cf873eb_zps3ijaiyez.jpg

Colours: Poppy, Whisper, Fern
Fundamentals Patterned Paper (Enchantment)
Stamp Set: White Pines WOTG Card Making Stamp Set
Poppy Thick Twine
Bitty Sparkles
Prisma Glitter/Glue Pen (retired)




Holiday Coffee Mug

 photo 2548fe24-2fb5-42cb-aef1-7f86de6949c4_zpsmavwpejc.jpg

Colours: Peacock, Whisper, Eggplant
Bitty Sparkles
Glitter Paper
Fundamental Paper (Enchantment)
Stamp Set: Treats of Friendship
Watercolour Paper
Smokey Plum Organza Ribbon (retired)
Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart from my stash)

I water-coloured the coffee mug using ink from my stamp pads. I started with very,VERY little water.
I always colour from the edge of the image towards the centre. This creates depth.
I water-coloured the lid with one of my grey water-coloured pencils. I lightly coloured the the edges of the image and then I used my watercolour brush with very, VERY little water on it to pull the water-colour towards the centre of the image.

I hope I have inspired you to create a few cards this week.
I was very busy in my scrapbook room this past weekend. It feels so good to be creating again. :o)
I will have a few more cards to share with you before the month is over.
Please stay tuned!

Have a scrappy, creative week!

Contact me if you have a friend who would appreciate a Close To My Heart Idea Book. I still have a few left.
Contact me if you would like to place an order or feel free to shop on your own through my website HERE

Nicole M Bailey
jemolly@yahoo.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment